Status #13149

For those or you with children please look into the [...]

West Yorkshire
via The Full Circle Project
For those or you with children please look into the birth register process. When our parents register us they 'abandon' us and then the state/council become our 'owners' and the parents become guardians. Then the govts set up a trust and bond us to sell on the stock markets. Our nat insurance/social numbers are the bonds account no.
See Scroll to icons at bottom of page, click Savings Bond Calculator, Series=EE if born/bond taken out after 1982, E=before. Denomination=$10,000. Bond Serial Number=NI/SS/Birth Cert/NHS no. Issue Date=mm/yyyy bond issue. CLICK on calculate. goes blank and see table. Denomination x Value=Bond Value.

Starve the govts. And take your money away from Govt and councils. When you filled in the 'electoral-registration-form-that-wasn't-an-electoral-registeration-form' your signature was used by the HM Treasury to draw down £295,000 and councils received between £100k-£180k per year per adult. Learn about Cestui Qui Vie Trusts. Look up your Nat ins bond ~ See Facebook ~ Sack the System, Surrender The Citizenship, Dave Witcher, Elisabeth Nolson, Claire Kennedy, Acceptance for Value vs Promissory notes, Stamp duty, Bill Turner, Romney Stewart etc.
I don't have children and i'm picking up that the govts and councils (incl social services) are bending and breaking the laws and taking children away from parents. For example in the UK whitsleblowers, activists and normal people who spot criminality and corruption are being harassed and having their children taken into care, esp if its reporting pedophilia or embezzlement by govts or fracking. In the UK you can get a form 206 evidence of life which (or some other way of your choosing e.g. an affidavit) and every 7yrs you show you're alive and put your children on these documents as your 'property'.
I have heard this it’s all so confusing. Where does this bond go and is it possbile to take it back?
Tuesday 14 June 2016, 22:09:41
I've heard it can be rescinded in the first 7 years but logic tells me the contract isn't sealed until the child excepts it's National Security card at 16.
Sunday 16 October 2016, 22:12:33
Please login to make a comment

© 2014 - 2020 The Solutions Revolution
The Solutions Revolution is powered by Coeō © 2014 - 2020 Coeō (Matthew Dowle) | Designed and developed by Matthew Dowle | Coeō Terms and Conditions / Legal | Sitemap