We have been having meetings specifically focused on PFC (Prepare for Change Network) at a private location due to circumstances in not finding a public venue that was suitable and for privacy reasons since it was hosted at someone’s home. We have found a new public location with a high vibration and want to invite anyone who is interested and aligned with PFC to join us.
We are having a Focused PFC Meet-up this Thursday June 30th at 7:30pm to 9:30pm at Thrive Organic Kitchen & Cafe http://www.thriveorganic.ca 3473 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto ON (West of Kipling Ave) 416-252-7700 https://google.ca/maps/dir/… A health-minded cafe serving organic locally sourced salads, sandwiches & other light vegetarian/vegan eats. For those wanting to have Dinner there we are meeting at 6:30pm and then following up with the meeting at 7:30pm to 9:30pm as the restaurant stops serving at 9pm.
MEETING AGENDA: It was decided that our next meet-up we would deal primarily with the Event Preparation.
1. Group Meditation (10 min.)
2. *Event preparation* - Primary task for us to act on. Prepare documents and action strategies as detailed in the ESG (event support group) guidelines: http://prepareforchange.net/ev…: and the updated event action plan: http://eventreference.org/2016…. Please read this beforehand and bring up any questions at the meet-up.
3. A poll taken on who would like to participate on the other initiatives as discussed at our June 1st meet-up: External initiatives - Inspire awareness (and/or gain publicity) through marketing campaigns, bill-boards, T-shirts, blogs, videos, social media, blogs, etc. Group therapy - Address issues holding us back from having the greatest possible impact; things that we can do as a group to help an individual. Joyful activities - Doing things that bring us joy and inspiration; for example group/individual hugs, dance/motion, vocal/expression, games/role-play - to be done either in a meet-up or out in public. Energy work/meditation - For example group healing, energetic invocations, event amplification, and grid-work eg. Casa Loma, (CN Tower done last year) Decoding Gridwork: Toronto http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.ca/… 4. External Initiatives were discussed primarily by Steve at our last meet-up. Decide as to who would like to take the responsibility in undertaking these initiatives:
social media brought forward by Brian, posting to reddit, digg, forums, Twitter and other channels of information other than Facebook and coeo.cc, where currently our messages are posted. brochure and or business cards - decide on a script like "Are you ready for a better life?" and a website landing page link website created and designed to promote articles on Money, Health, Equality (web stats on topics mostly read by visitors on Prepare for Change website and other spiritual communities that are in our alignment audio recording of our meet-ups, edit main points discussed, upload to youtube/soundcloud/iTunes etc Podcasts of speaker(s) on specific topics video recording introduction of our message, real-life recordings of our campaigns/initiatives a day out with our special t-shirts and brochure/business cards, publicizing our message to travelers on transit, shows, community events, etc Edwin and Ana talked about day to day conversations while out doing errands talking about our group in public with others while waiting at a check-out line for instance Edwin brought forward online and written petitions put together for various campaigns eg. chemtrails Reciprocal linking brought forward by Maria of our message/campaigns to eg. Golden Age of Gaia, Stillness in the Storm, Event chronicle, Prepare for Change websites etc. Edwin brought forward the idea of having the above websites writers write an article depicting our campaigns, initiatives Brian mentioned about unifying our message with the above websites and others to a common vision (David currently is doing work with the main PFC on this initiative) Bulletin boards - posting of our CLB - Community Leaders Brief mentioned by either Maria or Diana a platform such as Googlegroups for our Focused PFC group where info can be shared and stored preferably in an easily accessible manner many other ideas not recorded here and or that have not been brought forward can be discussed at this time like a campaign focused on the financial shift with all of us with t-shirts with a currency note of U.S one dollar bill on the entire back-side of t-shirt and with the pyramid and all seeing eye enlarged with simply #PrepareForChange on the front-side of t-shirt and having a 'business' card with the same dollar on one side and #prepareforchange on the other (Edwin's idea) VERY IMPORTANT TO DESIGNATE INDIVIDUALS TO TASKS AND AREAS OF INTEREST ON THE ABOVE EXTERNAL INITIATIVES
5. Possible public venues for our Focused and Joint Meet-ups (Diana has found options) that are dispersed throughout the GTA and not solely in one area to entice more people to participate without always having to go to one area of the city.
6. Set time, venue and Agenda for next meet-up
We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday June 30th. Please let us know if you are planning to come, so we know who to expect and when to start the meeting.
Thank you kindred souls,
Ana & Edwin
Let’s come TOGETHER and COMBINE our efforts! Join us NOW in our weekly GUIDED GLOBAL MEDITATION to Speed Up the transformation of this WORLD. Please join us today, and every day at: – 2pm for the Emergency Europe/Syria Meditation – 3 pm for the Event Speed-Up Meditation, immediately followed by the Liberation Movement’s Weekly Meditation on Sundays Web location: http://tinychat.com/preparefor… Skype channel web link: https://join.skype.com/Hqx5ZIQ…